tiistai 10. heinäkuuta 2012

Charger and instrumentation

Today I received my charger and Cycle Analyst instrumentation. EV Assemble came through very nicely. They just had accidently sent me the wrong tracking number. The Cycle Analyst also arrived in an orderly fashion as expected. I now have both connected and working. It is very nice indeed to see the instrumentation in action. Easy charging is always nice as well. I don't really know if it's a problem to use a lithium charger with lead, but as long as the charger doesn't break I don't care. Lithium is the goal in any case. The mount plate for the motor is also being manufactured at Hydroala along with the modifications to the sprocket I was able to purchase at Laakeriteam. Hoping to get everything mounted next week. I also rewired my battery pack for 72 volts and added two additional batteries.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti